Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hot Cocoa Handmade (Well HandCreated) Gift




I made this cute lil Hot Cocoa gift for my little sisters friend's birthday. She turned 12 yrs old...her birthday lands in winter.....what better gift? I purchased this mug at AC Moore but you could substitute this mug for another cuter mug (I just didnt have time to go find one) If you have a Disney store aorund you they sell REALLY CUTE mugs there for only about $12...I think thats a great price for a gift! I put a celophane bag inside the mug, just to keep it from making a mess, I filled the bag with cocoa then topped it off with some marshmallows...Im sure you could add some cinnamon or if you give this to say a coworker or friend for Christmas add some peppermints, or even some shaved chocolate! I added some ribbon loosely around the top of the jar just for decorations and added a tag to it with the servings and recipie for how to enjoy!

I made the card using my cricut machine with the celebrations cartridge. I stamped a simple happy birthday in the middle of the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment