Sunday, June 07, 2009

HeadPiece!

Ok so I have fallen in love with headpieces! I am SO going to make like a ton in every different color. (I just need to figure out where to buy the items to make them any suggestions on where I can buy headbands, and feathers?) This one is the FIRST one I made, it isnt a million dollar head piece yet, but it sure is a good start....dontcha think? Its pink feathers with some pink sequin fabric and some bead embellishments. Stay tuned for more!

(Sorry the first pic is turned sideways....It should be turned right 90degrees. Blogger does this fun little thing sometimes where it doesnt turn my pictures rightside up, even if I upload the picture in the correct direction!)



Disclaimer- This piece could and probably should be worn with another hairstyle. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment