Monday, January 30, 2012

Animal Print Wall Art

I found this CUTE pack of animal print paper at Michaels. I took out one sheet of the ones that stood out to me most and decided to redo a canvas I messed up a couple of weeks ago. I cut each 12x12 paper into 3in by 3in squares. I used modpodge and a foam brush to adhere them to the canvas and to later seal them into place. I got a few air bubbles so I recommends using a popsicle stick or something to smooth down each each square. Below is a picture of all my little squares lined up.


Animal Print Scrapbook Paper Canvas
and Viola! The finished piece. Isn't it cute?

Animal Print Wall Art Decor

I finished this off with a coat of sparkle mod podge (as we know I add glitter to Ev.ERy.Thing!) I also used black acrylic paint for the edges. Do you like it?!

1 comment:

  1. Really cool!! How did you do the edges of the paper, which gives a great look!

    ReplyDelete